Thursday, May 26, 2016

Four Days in May 2016

Well because of my schedule it was only Two Days in May, but it was still fun.  I really enjoyed the seminars on Thursday, and was pleased to hear Paul M0XPD mention the SNA Jr. during his presentation.  The WBB was great! You would not believe how much work must have gone into getting everything ready for that.  It was more work than I thought it would be just getting 8 kits of the SWR Power Meter ready for the last club meeting.
Enjoyed the vendor night, although with the limited space it was quite crowded.  I did manage to pick up a couple of things that looked interesting. Also had a chance to talk to several people I had exchanged e-mails with over the last year or so.
After a long day Friday of trying to see as much of the Hamvention as possible, I finally made it back to the hotel in time for club night and the homebrew contest.  The only problem with having an entry in the homebrew contest, was that I did not have a chance to walk around and look at the other entries and club presentations.  But it was still a fun experience.
I spent a lot of time talking about and demoing the SNA Jr.
After suggestions from several people, I am in the process of writing an article on it for QRP Quarterly.  Hope to get that written and submitted within the next two weeks or so.
That's  all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Will the article be available here as well?
    de john
    vk5cor

    ReplyDelete