Saturday, November 19, 2016

Some nice words about the SNA Jr.

I have been following Paul M0XPD "Shack Nasties"  Blog for quite some time.  This year at FDIM, Paul gave one of the seminar presentations.  I was pleasantly surprised when he mentioned my early version of the SNA Jr. in his presentation.  Later, I had a chance to speak with him about some of our common interests and projects.  I also gave him one of the extra SNA Jr II boards I had had made.  
A week or so ago I received an e-mail from him with a picture of the SNA Jr. that  he had just finished building.  Today I saw that he had updated his blog with a very nice write up about the SNA Jr II.  I want to thank him for his kind words.
http://m0xpd.blogspot.com/2016/11/sna-junior.html
 
If you have not read his blog before, it is one you should follow.  I know I always find something interesting and informative in each post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised at all, DuWayne. I still didn't finish boxing mine because of business trips but even with an open lid (8307 shielded) it works like magic. I hope to finish the enclosure soon and make a presentation at our ham club here. 73!

    ReplyDelete